Depending on the type of business you own, there are unique issues with general liability insurance. For example, a sports complex will have different needs for insurance than a retirement home.
Here is a list of some of the items to consider about your business and to discuss with your insurance agent at Strack Insurance Services in Arlington, TX. This is helpful when thinking about general liability insurance coverage as well as other coverage you may need for your business:
- Do you have more than one business location? If yes, are the activities at each location different?
- Is the property for the business location(s) owned or leased?
- Do you provide (or rent) any type of equipment for use by your customers either on or off premises?
- Do you have your customers sign a liability waiver agreement that limits claims against the business for injuries or harm?
- Do you make any products to sell to customers?
- Do you need to have any additional insured?
- Is any part of your home used as a home office? If yes, do customers/clients visit your home?
For the good results, you will want to explain to your agent any special circumstances about your business in regards to a need for insurance coverage. If you are wondering about anything, do not be afraid to ask about it.
Understanding what type of insurance is the right match for your business is best achieved by conducting an insurance review with an agent of Strack Insurance Services in Arlington, TX. Your agent can advise you what coverage is best, things to look out for, and potential risks that you may not be aware of that can be covered by insurance as well. Contact your agent for a free assessment and review of any existing coverage you have.