Disastrous events can happen at any time. If you die suddenly, your spouse, parents, or children will all be left to handle your debt along with massive funeral expenses. Getting life insurance as soon as possible is the best way to make sure that your family will not be struggling after you’re gone.
Reasons to Get Life Insurance
There are several reasons you should get life insurance. The independent insurance agents at Strack Insurance Services in Arlington, TX can help you tailor your reasons and point you in the right direction for the insurance coverage you would prefer.
Some of your reasons may include:
- Replace income. If you are the primary financial provider, your family could be devastated by your emotional as well as financial loss. Having the right type of insurance could keep your family from poverty.
- Pay for the funeral. Funerals can amass a large amount of expense and throw your family into further debt. A portion of life insurance can be used to supplement the cost of a funeral.
- Diminish debt. Large amounts of credit card debt, car payments, mortgages, and other loans will be left for family members in your absence. Getting the appropriate policy can protect your loved ones from unnecessary burdens.
Types of Life Insurance
- Term Life insurance provides protection for a specific period of time at a fixed-premium price. If you die during this time, the benefits will be paid to your beneficiaries.
- Whole Life insurance can be more expensive than term life, but pays for your whole life and matures after 12-15 years. As long as the premiums are paid, your beneficiaries will receive the payout.
Strack Insurance Services agents in Arlington, TX can provide you with useful information regarding life insurance coverage for you and your loved ones.
Using company vehicles to accomplish the everyday needs of your business is essential to most business owners. Having the proper commercial auto insurance for your drivers is equally necessary. In order to protect your drivers and your company from expensive liability, adequate commercial auto insurance can be obtained through Strack Insurance Services. Here are some FAQs concerning commercial auto insurance to get your started.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Any business which uses company owned vehicles in order to accomplish business travel or transportation needs to have commercial auto insurance. This protects both the drivers, the business and the business owner.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance will basically cover the same types of liability that a personal auto insurance policy would cover. This can include damage to the vehicle as well as liability should someone be injured by one of your drivers.
If I Do Not Own Company Vehicles Do I Still Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
In some cases, yes. If your business does not own company vehicles, but employees often use their own vehicles for business errands, it is a wise investment to purchase a Hired, Non-Owned Commercial Auto Insurance policy. This will protect your employees while they are using their own vehicles for business purposes or when rented vehicles are being used for business purposes.
Will My Personal Auto Policy Be Enough for My Small Business?
In some instances, yes, but if your personal vehicle is being used on a daily basis for business related travel, then a commercial auto insurance policy is best.
To learn more about commercial auto coverage you can call one of our friendly agents at Strack Insurance Services today serving the Arlington, TX area.